-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: I'm Afraid Of Not Making Heaven- Cossy Orjiakor

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

I'm Afraid Of Not Making Heaven- Cossy Orjiakor

 
Drama queen Cossy Orjiakor was a guests at V-Channel’s Celeb’s Guest gathering in Lagos. the show was an interactive session were audience usually ask celebrity guests any question. cossy talked at lenght in the gathering, Here are some of the questions they asked her:
what is your most embarrassing moment:
…  'I was driving and in the traffic, the guy walked up to me and grabbed my boobs and walked away.

Why do you thrives on scandals?
'don’t love scandals.  I don’t like to be in the news too.  I just love to be myself. I don’t try to be any other person but me. I’m a good girl.

what can you say on your dress sense:
'I wear 4DD. I’m so blessed. It’s not that I’m out to flaunt it, but it’s just that clothes don’t get to cover it all. It’s not really my fault.

what are your  fears:
 I’m afraid of not making heaven and getting old to live alone

Are you Engaged or Single? 
 'I’m single, not engaged and I’m waiting for the diamond ring.

When she was asked pray, Cossy declined. Said:… 'I’m a sinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment