-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: Photos; Meet The Lady Who Massages Her Clients With Her Boobs For A Living.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Photos; Meet The Lady Who Massages Her Clients With Her Boobs For A Living.




Do you need a breast massage? this lady can give you one lol. Kristy Love 34 - year old and certified massage therapist in Atlantagives breast massage to her clients for $300(N48,000) an hour!
according to report, Kristy didn't intend to put her boobs front and centre when she started out in her masseuse career, but her attempts at finding a regular job was however frustrating after yielding no positive results:

"When I finished beauty school, no one wanted to hire me. I got interviews but I kept getting asked if I'd be able to stand all day," Love said according to Reveal.co.uk. "People assumed my size would be a disadvantage. They'd never get back in touch."
the decided to give massages out of her home and when one customer asked her if she could go topless, a new dawn of special massages was born
“At first, I was indignant and said I didn't give those kinds of massages. I was ashamed of my body because I was so big," she said, according to the Daily Mirror. "But when I realised there might be something in breast massages I put an advert in the local newspaper and the phone began ringing off the hook."
 Kristy makes as much as $1300 a day doing the massages, and has worked out various techniques to using her size 48NN breasts in different ways, such as body gliding, where she covers herself in oil and slides over the customer.
she said some customers just like to be squashed a technique which she says is risky as her breast may suffocate them,
"I have to keep an eye out when I'm squashing someone," she said, according to the Mirror. "I look at their feet and their fingers to make sure there is still movement there and they’re still breathing."

1 comment: