-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: My Testimony: How I Was Robbed And Almost Kidnapped By Kidnappers!

Monday, February 17, 2014

My Testimony: How I Was Robbed And Almost Kidnapped By Kidnappers!

I want to start by thanking all those that sent in mails and facebook message checking up on my way about as most people knew it was unlike me to just go offline and my phones off. i is by the Grace and mercy of God that i live today! i would have been tagged missing or even dead!

It all started on friday morning the 14th of February, i got up early as usual and prepared for work, as i got to my bus-stop there were no bus but after a while of waiting a bus came and i entered at the front seat since the back was almost full and the front seat was empty.
When i entered this bus, some things were not right. all the passengers at the back were obviously fast asleep and i somehow started feeling sleepy and totally weak! i could not say a word and i could not move but one thing i was sure of was that i was bleeding the blood of Jesus over my self even though i couldn't open my mouth.
As we continued the journey, i noticed the driver was driving and stylishly looking at me but i thought its one of those men that enjoy starring at ladies. we still went on and as i refused to fall asleep and the driver have noticed that his Juju didn't have the sleeping effect on me he then said he wanted to park the bus and pee, i think that was when i got my self as i started arguing with him that he shouldn't stop the bus that this place is very dangerous and it was a dead hour in the morning (around 5am) when he discovered that i was very furious, he immediately dragged my bag and told me that he had a gun on him that i should jump down from the moving bus! at this moment, i wasn't thinking of my life anymore all i was after was my bag! all my valuables was in that bag, My Brand new Galaxy Note8, My blackberry, my Jewelry, my ID cards (official and school Ids), My International Passport!, my Givency Bag, My new Gold wedge shoe, my makeups!the thought of these made me to continue dragging my bag with him and shouting so that other passengers will wake up but they were dead in their sleep. as i was dragging my bad with the driver who was still on motion, i quickly opened that door thinking i could drag the bag and jump down but the man continued pushing me off, now one of my leg was outside the moving vehicle and the other inside. he finally pushed me off from the motined bus, i fell on my right hand, two kneels and my mouth. i was seriously bleeding but i got up and started waving down vehicles for help but nobody stopped to help me even seeing my state! most of the vehicles even increased their speed when i waved down! not until almost 10 to 15 minutes as i layed down there helpless a Danfo driver drove passed and saw me, he reversed back and helped me to his vehicle, i told him what happened and he asked for a number to reach my people, as i gave him my mum's number, he quickly called her and told her what has happened. he also helped get me a taxi that took me home after paying for it! in as much as most people in Lagos state are self centered and wicked there are still good people, there are still good people that have the fear of God and human sympathy, that man was one of such men! even though i didn't get to know his name but i know God will reward him for his good deeds.
I was quickly rushed to a nearby clinic as i got home where i was treated for three days as i insisted to be taken home and to church to give the testimony of how God saw me through. i would have been used for rituals, another vehicle could have crushed on me as i was pushed down, i would have broken my legs or even worst but God saved me amidst all these! i just sustained some injuries on my kneels, my right hand and my face but it's not beyond treatment as i am almost fully ok now just for the bruises to heal up.
Getting hold of my laptop now made me start writing about the ugly incident and to tell you all that care that i am alive and grateful to God. I am back to work and i promise to get you all informed on the latest..i would have love to share the pics but i don't want such pics to go far and trust me, it's not a good sight to behold! for now i can not be reached on phone as i have not replaced them but you can reach me through my Emails mzpeters4001@gmail.com or deborah_peters@yahoo.com.
It's good to be back here, i miss you all and once more thanks to all those that checked up on me. much love.. 

3 comments:

  1. Ah! so my love went thru all these! so sorry baby, i will come and marry you soon so that all these wahala will end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe am sorry,do u knw I cld u more dan 30times dat morin till today I was still trying ur num to get tru to u,I was so worried I don't have ur mums no I could hav cld her,hav tried al d number's I have pls wen u get dis message text me d no I can call u on.dis is
    Bukola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so sorry for This dear.But i thank God for your life cos Ur end time isnt here yet,,,,you still have a lot to do for God here on earth still.Thank God for you life dear.

    ReplyDelete