-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: APC Aspirant Withdraws From Gov Race In ONDO.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

APC Aspirant Withdraws From Gov Race In ONDO.

 
A governorship aspirant in the forthcoming governorship election in Ondo State, Mr. Olaoluwa Adeyeye has withdrawn from the governorship race. Adeyeye, a member of the All Progressives Congress, APC, stated that this is a decision he reached after a period of consultation with his supporters as well as elders both within the party and Ondo State in general. The lawyer, in a statement said “My chances are quite bright judging by the feedback we got from the field during my visits to party leaders and members in most local governments of the state. I know I was contesting with established names in politics but the edge I have in age and exposure stood me out.” On the issue of whether or not he has stepped down for any of the aspirants, he said “I have a good rapport with all the other aspirants and some of them have become very good friends in the course of the race. However my decision is not to support a candidate but I withdrew to work assiduously for whoever emerges as the candidate of the party after the primaries.”

No comments:

Post a Comment