-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: 'I Warned You Against Cultism...' - Friend Pens Tribute To Murdered IMSU Student

Thursday, August 04, 2016

'I Warned You Against Cultism...' - Friend Pens Tribute To Murdered IMSU Student


A close friend and confidant of Obrien Ibekwe, the final year student of Imo State University (IMSU), Owerri, who was gruesomely murdered by suspected cultist at the campus in what was seen as a reprisal attack, is still to come to terms with the fact that his friend had continued to go with bad guys even after his several warnings to stay away from cultism.
The friend, Rotr Obiagha Alex Ubaka, who is currently observing his National Youth Service Corps scheme, posted on his Facebook wall that he had at various times, warned Ibekwe on the dangers of cultism but his friend had shunned all his warnings which has led to sorrowful death that has plunged his family into mourning.


This is what Ubaka wrote on his wall:

"After all the advice I gave to you, you laughed it away and decided to continue with it. I can remember the day I came to visit you, coming back from PH, I branched over to say hi to you at Orange Groove.

You came back to Lagos but we could not see cos I was not around.

Now you are no more. Rest in peace Angel Obrien."

No comments:

Post a Comment