-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: Marriage Is Not An Achievement, There Is So Such More To Life Than Being Someone’s Wife- Linda Ikeji

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Marriage Is Not An Achievement, There Is So Such More To Life Than Being Someone’s Wife- Linda Ikeji


In a recent chat with Genevieve magazine, celebrity blogger Linda Ikeji shared her thoughts on the pressure women face to get married before the age of 30.
Read Below;

Linda Ikeji: Marriage is not an achievement. There is so much more to life than being someone’s wife. Get married please, but don’t be pressured into it. I don’t know how many of you single girls are under pressure to get married but I am. Pressure from family, friends and people who just can’t mind their business. The pressure is so intense right now I feel like going to husband market – if there is any such thing- to buy myself some breathing space. Give me a break you people.

No comments:

Post a Comment