-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: I Will Expose Your Secrets- Waziri Fires Back At Obasanjo.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

I Will Expose Your Secrets- Waziri Fires Back At Obasanjo.

Atiku, Waziri hit back at Obasanjo
the war between former president, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo and former EFCC Boss, Mrs Farida Waziri has began. Obasanjo granted an Interview with Zero Tolerance Magazine which is published by the EFCC that Waziri is not qualified for the job that's why the war against corruption in Nigeria went down during her tenure.


Obasanjo said: “Go and look at her track record. Go and look at the condition or the qualification; go and look at the type of interaction that anybody holding that job will have with a similar organisation elsewhere; did Waziri have that type? What connection did she have with FBI? What relationship did she have with Metropolitan Police in London? It’s not a picnic.”

Reacting to the statement, Waziri Yesterday said;
“I will like to warn that those who live in glass houses don’t throw stones and as such Obasanjo should not allow me open up on him. Respectable elder statesmen act and speak with decorum”.
she went further by Expressing shock that a man who was twice a Nigerian leader would “descend so low to peddle falsehood,” Waziri  said it is "illogical and nonsensical” for anyone to insinuate that Ibori had a hand in her appointment. she also warned Obasanjo to mind his words or else she would “open up on him.”
She said, “The truth is that I never met Ibori in my life until after months in office as chairman of the EFCC when I used to see him in the Presidential Villa. It is on record today that I initiated the investigation that drove Ibori into the waiting hands of the Interpol and the Metpolice.

“As such, it is illogical and nonsensical for anyone to continue to insinuate that Ibori had a hand in my appointment. I remember this was one of the lies Obasanjo’s sit-tight pawns cooked to stop my appointment as the EFCC chairman in 2008.”
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment