-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: Ibinabo Fiberesima Explains Why She Decided To Get Married For The First Time @43!

Friday, July 18, 2014

Ibinabo Fiberesima Explains Why She Decided To Get Married For The First Time @43!


You must have heard the news of her engagement and forthcoming wedding in december, Ex beauty queen, Actress and current President Of AGN, Ibinabo Fiberesima in an interview with Vnaguard confirmed and gave reasons why she has finally decided to get married for the first time after giving birth to 5 children and at 43 years. read below;
“Remember, I once said I never ruled out marriage. “When I see a man who wants to marry me, I will marry him. I want to marry please. All my children are grown-ups now. I need my own company. Even my kids ask me when I am getting married and I keep telling them I will marry when I find the man. I have not ruled out marriage at all.”

No comments:

Post a Comment