-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: I'll Run Back To London If I Become Broke -Kas

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

I'll Run Back To London If I Become Broke -Kas


There has been rumours about Musician KAS being broke since much have not been heard of him. in this interview, the Filile crooner reacts to the rumour and why he's not been on the public scene. see interview:

You are likely to have been broke: “I have been busy. The truth is that you cannot rely on music alone. Hence, the diversification. So, it’s amazing that people can ever think I am broke. God forbid, I am not broke.

 Amidst laughter, he adds, “I’ll run back to London, if I ever become broke. I have a sachet and bottle water-producing company, which used to be based in Maryland, Lagos. However due to an overwhelming demand from customers, I had to shut it down and open a much bigger one in Surulere.”

No comments:

Post a Comment