-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: Victor Moses Moves From Chelsea To Liverpool.

Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Victor Moses Moves From Chelsea To Liverpool.



22 year old Nigerian Player, Victor Moses has yesterday 2nd of september moved from Chelsea to Liverpool just for this season.
 Victor Moses  who Joined Chelsea last year August seems to be happy about his move to Liverpool. this was  what he said on Liverpool website:


“First and foremost, I’m delighted to have made the loan from Chelsea to a big club like Liverpool. The most important thing is for me to be professional about it and I’m here to do a job for the club.“The target is to get into the top four and for the club to compete in the Champions League – and I’m delighted to be here.
“There are a lot of quality players here – they’re winning games and creating chances. It’s a massive thing for me to be here.


No comments:

Post a Comment