-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: BLOGGERS DIARY: I Made A Wrong Decision! What Are Your Thoughts ?

Monday, November 06, 2017

BLOGGERS DIARY: I Made A Wrong Decision! What Are Your Thoughts ?



I have been doing a lot of thinking these days and I felt I should write about this to know if you my blog readers sometimes go through this phase of Dilemma in your life.

We all make life time decisions... either in our course of study, job, career path, relationships, marriage, etc. most times we make wrong choices that we are stuck in it, contemplate on the way forward.
We are very much aware that we have missed it but our fears are, what will people say? Will they welcome this new development in my life or will I stand alone?  I think the society has also played a wrong role in this; making people live in their misery that is why most times we hear and read of suicide cases.
So my question is; Are you going through any difficult phase in your life that you feel like you made a wrong choice or decision and you don't know how to come out of it based on what the "society ' will say?

How have you been able to live up with this wrong choice/decision?

Were you bold enough to take a step forward out of this wrong decision?

How were you able to live with this wrong decision and be Happy!

Please your response would really mean a lot to me.
 Leave your suggestions/ Comments in the comment section. 

No comments:

Post a Comment