-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: Ijaw People Insult Their Fathers, I Can Never Insult Mine!- Iyabo Blast Jonathan ,Says He Is Behind Blackmail Letter.

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Ijaw People Insult Their Fathers, I Can Never Insult Mine!- Iyabo Blast Jonathan ,Says He Is Behind Blackmail Letter.


Senator Iyabo has released a statement Denying that she never wrote the letter to her father, she insists that the letter was written by  president Goodluck Jonathan! read below;
“I have never seen or heard this sort of fabrication in my entire life! Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo is the best father in the world. He gave birth to me, he raised me up and gave me the best of education. I wouldn’t have achieved whatever I did without my father. In fact, WHO AM I WITHOUT MY FATHER? I, Iyabo Obasanjo, did not write any letter. Nigerians should please take note.

The purported letter is a malicious attempt to rubbish the good name of my family, when I get to the source of the letter, I will waste no time to take the necessary legal actions. I love my father and I never disrespect him.

If President Jonathan wants to reply the letter my father wrote him, he should be man enough to reply direct. Why are they trying to make me a scape goat? I know my father very well and I don’t question his judgement, I believe my father wrote his letter in the best interest of the nation.

If Mr President disagrees with some of the allegations in the letter, l+et him be man enough to talk directly to my father, he should stop involving me in an issue I know nothing about.

If that is how Ijaw people insult their fathers, I am a Yoruba Woman; we respect our parents in all circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment