-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: Interview/Photos: Dr Craze Clown Covers February House Of Maliq Magazine.

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Interview/Photos: Dr Craze Clown Covers February House Of Maliq Magazine.

HouseOfMaliq-Magazine-Adaora-Ukoh-and-Dr-Craze-Clown-February-Edition-2015-Cover-Editorial-dsdss
Up and coming very crazy comedian, Emmanuel Ogonna popularly known as Dr Craze Clown  is the next big thing in the comedy world. Read his interesting interview as he Covers Another February 2015 Cover Of House Of Maliq Magazine. his interview ;
Tell us a little about yourself Emmanuel Ogonna?

My names are Emmanuel Ogonna Iwueke Godwin, popularly known as “Dr Craze” or “Crazeclown” on social media. I am a year four medical student at the Kharkov National Medical University, Kharkov, Ukraine. I am a comedian, an actor and also a dancer. Basically, I’m an entertainer. I was born and brought up in Nigeria.I live in Ukraine at the moment because i study there, I studied in Ghana before i transferred to Ukraine.
When did you start comedy?

 I started comedy and acting from an early age. I used to lead my peers in acting and social events,i also have been hosting events since my high school days. I am madly in love with my area of study(Medicine) and Passionately love Entertainment. 

What are your upcoming projects? 

 Am trying to set up my brand called “Craze Productions” and my TV series called 
“HOUSE OF CRAZE”.I hope that my TV series will go on TV stations,it would be produced under Craze Productions.I am working with Victor.O.Frank, he is the C.E.O of Studio-Four Productions. He was the winner of the MTN short documentary competition in 2014, he is an expert with the camera. My fans will be able to watch longer skits on you-tube and even continuous tv series soon. Also, my website is under construction where my fans can purchase shirts with funny captions will be designed-on each shirt. 

HouseOfMaliq-Magazine-Adaora-Ukoh-and-Dr-Craze-Clown-February-Edition-2015sd-Cover-Editorial-33
 What are your future plans?
First of all, I want to graduate and get my certificate, I have God by my side and i believe that my future is bright. 

Who are your motivators and mentors? 
 My mom is my motivator, her name is Grace, She has kept me going. My other mentors are comedians like Eddy Murphy, Kelvin Hart, Basket Mouth and Bovi [laughs]. 

Do you want to say anything your fans? 

 I want to thank them and I promise that I won’t disappoint them by putting more effort his year.
HouseOfMaliq-Magazine-Dr-Craze-Clown-February-Edition-2015-Cover-Editorial-33

1 comment: