-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: "I Am Not Dead"- Comedian MC Kings Speaks On Death Rumour.

Monday, February 16, 2015

"I Am Not Dead"- Comedian MC Kings Speaks On Death Rumour.


Following the rumour that has been making rounds about Gospel Comedian committing suicide, he has from his sick bed Released a Press Release to all his fans especially in Osun state. Read below;


My name is akinade obadare a.k.a Mc king. I'm from osun state. A gospel standard comedian, a t.v presenter on OSBC TV and also a Radio presenter on RAYPOWER FM 95.1 and the best comedian 2014 in osun state.


This is to notify the general public, family,friends and fans that I MC king did not for any reason take any form of poison as rumoured by some people. Please it may interest you to know that I had a slight malaria which resulted to a severe stomach ache and later fainted, I was rushed down to the hospital where i regained conciousness. I want the general public and all that cares to know that I am ok, sound,hail and healthy. Please don't believe in the rumour that has been making rounds. I can however be reached on 07063229946. 

No comments:

Post a Comment