-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: 83 Years Old, Carmen Dell’Orefice Shows Off Her Timeless Beauty For The Latest Issue Of NEW YOU Magazine!

Thursday, February 12, 2015

83 Years Old, Carmen Dell’Orefice Shows Off Her Timeless Beauty For The Latest Issue Of NEW YOU Magazine!

carmen-dell-orefice-new-you-2015-photoshoot03
At 83 years old, Carmen Dell’Orefice is known as “the world’s oldest working model”, and shows off her timeless beauty for the latest issue ofNEW YOU Magazine. Inside the magazine, Carmen shows off elegant looks and also opens up about her 7-decade long career. “I have had more magazine covers in the last 25 years than I have had in my whole elongated career. Today I am in a territory that business considers unmarketable: age and white hair. Slowly, however, I started to own that territory little by little because I stood up for age,” Carmen tells NEW YOU magazine. The white-haired stunner also opens up about enjoying sex while older and explains why some people avoid it.
See photos below;
 
carmen-dell-orefice-new-you-2015-photoshoot02

carmen-dell-orefice-new-you-2015-photoshoot01

No comments:

Post a Comment