-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: Yah! It's My Birthday Today...Happy Birthday To Me!

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Yah! It's My Birthday Today...Happy Birthday To Me!

Wow! I'm so overwhelmed that I don't even know where to start from...God has really been so good this year to me and my family. Today 25th October means a whole lot to me, this past year have been so challenging, I got attacked by robbers twice, I entered one chance, got my heart broken, and so many things I wouldn't want to mention but I'm still standing! While counting on the bad things that happened to me, I can't count my blessings this year! God has really surprised me! His favor, upliftment, vision, love, blessings, appointments..and offcus you my blog readers, I just can't name it all, I can't count all my blessings! I want to say a big thanks to you all that has been so dear to me, God will put a permanent smile on our faces..Amen!
I had an home party with my family members, will try and post up the pictures tomorrow. God bless you all.

5 comments:

  1. happy birthday to you debbi, where is the location..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yahhhh! it's my favourite bloggers birthday, Happy Birthday most beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh, so sorry this is coming late, would call you now! HBD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbi approve my comments naah

    ReplyDelete
  5. twas fun! was der life. Happy birthday again

    ReplyDelete