-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: Photos: Girl's Present From Dad On Her 19th Birthday Turns Her Into A Multimillionaire!

Friday, October 31, 2014

Photos: Girl's Present From Dad On Her 19th Birthday Turns Her Into A Multimillionaire!

19 year old Deisi Ocampo from Chicago is now a multimillionaire after accepting and scratching two lottery tickets her dad gave her as birthday present on October 6th. Deisi told ABC News exactly what happened;;;;;
"I rarely play the lottery. My dad buys tickets once in a while and thought it would fun to get me two tickets for my birthday. The following day, I didn’t think much of it when I scratched off the first set of numbers. But when I finished scratching the second ticket, I began to shake and sweat out of nervousness. I just couldn’t believe it was real.”

The birthday girl had won $4 million dollars.



Deise said she immediately called her father who was also stunned.
“He couldn’t believe it. He thought I was teasing him. When I told him I had won, he asked if it was $500, and I said, ‘No $4 million!’”
On how she plans to spend the money
"I will share with my dad so he can buy a new home for my mom, dad and sister,” she said. “I plan to use a portion to pay for college since I want to become a nurse and take care of babies.”
When asked if this was the best birthday present she’s ever received, Deisi replied, “Definitely!”


Source: ABC News

1 comment: