-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: Checkout Photos From My In-House Birthday "Party".....

Monday, October 27, 2014

Checkout Photos From My In-House Birthday "Party".....

What is more joyous than celebrating a birthday with family! I had an in-house birthday celebration with my family, friends and loved once, yes they make it all, told you all i went through alot this past year and even though it wasn't a "Big" party, i just had to appreciate God for making me scale through. we eat, drank, danced, played, laughed and below are "Some" of the pics;

yes! I had two cakes....one for church members and the other for friends..

 My second cake......

cute me...*winks*


from right is my Mum, Me, the baby of the house (Favour), my immediate younger sis (Happiness) and my mum's secretary (Aunty Amaka) aren't we cute?

Favour, Ebuka, Me, Mummy and happy!
 
this would have been a complete family shot if not for the absence of my elder brother (Victor) who is not based in lagos and my Dad who is shy to the cameras...lol

Me busy updating.....


Birthday Girl...



Lolz... that's my younger brother (Ebuka)






yes I know i'm the shortest but i'm the eldest and they can't change that...Lolzz


So much love from Mum....







Ebuka And I....


Lol, My caterer Favour! yes she made all the cakes and she does beads too*super talented kid*

we took selfy too...

Close-up advert....LMAO



Ok that's all...bye

1 comment:

  1. Wa ooooooooooooooo nice one!!! wish u all the best wishes you wish your self

    ReplyDelete