-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: Photos: Nicki Minaj Wows On GQ Magazine, Talks About Her New Natural Look.

Monday, October 20, 2014

Photos: Nicki Minaj Wows On GQ Magazine, Talks About Her New Natural Look.


Natural Looking Nicki Minaj is the cover star for GQ magazine's November issue and she talks about her transformation into a more natural woman. Her Words and Another pics below; “I always thought that by the time I put out a third album, I would want to come back to natural hair and natural makeup. I thought, I will shock the world again and just be more toned down. I thought that would be more shocking than to keep on doing exactly what they had already seen.”

*No doubt she is more beautiful being Natural but i would suggest she try covering up the more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment