-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: Wow! Official White Wedding Photos Of Lisa And Tomiwa...Flawless Is The Word!

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Wow! Official White Wedding Photos Of Lisa And Tomiwa...Flawless Is The Word!


Hmmmmm, I'm totally falling for weddings...Nice ones like this. wow, it's just too beautiful. so I promised to bring you more pics from the biggest wedding on the Island last week between Lisa and Tomiwa and here it is! The white wedding was a beautiful, intimate outdoor ceremony and reception at the Federal Palace Hotel in Lagos planned by the super talented Obi Obida. Unconventional has to be the word of the day and I totally loved it. From the beautiful garden ceremony to lanterns in the trees, the fun centrepieces to Lisa’s cape and sexy suit as a second outfit – I just love how the couple stamped their personality and style all over the day – pretty fabulous.  continue below to see what a classy wedding looks like and trust me, you will thank me for this *winks*




























3 comments:

  1. wow! wow! is all i can say....Debs when is yours coming up????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning bride but. oti dagba!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see actress dakora, is the bride or groom a celebrity?

    ReplyDelete