-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: Could This Be The Reasons Why Ladies Get Married Late?

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Could This Be The Reasons Why Ladies Get Married Late?


A young lady shered this story of what she believes is the reason why beautiful and well accomplised ladies end up unmarried or in late marriage. do you really think this is the reason why most of our ladies marry late?

''I have like 4 female cousins. On top of their game, education and career wise. Beautiful as they come and thy are definitely wifey material. The problem with all of them? Manless or they get used and dumped.

 The reason why? My older sis is married to a man from a very wealthy well known and respected Naija family. Her hubby is the complete package, I swear. He loves his wife, hardly ever goes out. Is a very good and involved father to his 2kids. He is so romantic and respectful. 
Now my other sisters and those female cousins are using Mr Perfect [their older sister's husband] as measuring stick to get married. 
God forgive me but I have said to myself several times: They will either all die as spinsters or end up playing seconds to someone else's husband
What is naija babes obsession with pedigree males? It is so annoying. My boyfriend is a regular 9 to 5 guy who went to St Finbars and travels occasionally. He loves and treats me right... but oh no! my sisters and cousins look down on him because he has the H factor. Bunch of weirdos.''

No comments:

Post a Comment