-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: Photos: Emotional Breathtaking Pics From Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Wedding!

Friday, November 29, 2013

Photos: Emotional Breathtaking Pics From Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Wedding!


After going through these pictures from @BellaNaija, I must confess this is the sweetest couple i've ever seen! they were all over each other, holding hands, smiling together, ohh sharing kisses, paying and enjoying their selves on their wedding day! there's no doubt that what they share is true love. Tiwa Savage who was filled joy and seen in the pictures pointing to heaven( A sign of gratitude to God)  has this to say about her husband “He is my soul mate, my brother, my business partner, my baby DADDY and my lover...when you see him, you think he is this tough guy who always means business, but he has a sweet heart and is very playful." see the breathtaking pictures of their colourful union;





 

 



 

 

 

 


 



 












 
 



 







 

 



 









 


 














Afte

No comments:

Post a Comment