-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: Debbys Corner Award: Omole Daniel Temitope Is My Awardee!

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Debbys Corner Award: Omole Daniel Temitope Is My Awardee!

So since its a season of awards for both people that deserves it and those that don't deserve it, I have decided to award my faithful blog reader Omole Daniel Temitope aka kidarmani for consistently following this blog day by day (even though he doesn't leave a comment here) »»lols and most importantly, for always detecting my mistakes and telling me to make the necessary corrections without blowing an "alarm" . I say to you my friend, I appreciate your good work and even though there are nothing more attached to this Award, be assured it's from the bottom of my heart and more sincere than National Award lol....Thank You (with an Honourary Hand shake). You can follow his Twitter handle @iam_kidarmani and Facebook : Kidarmani Daniel Temi.

To all of you that visits here without leaving a comment, I can still give you an Award as the Highest Commentor, so let's start now!

No comments:

Post a Comment