-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: Actress Uche Jombo Cries Over The Many Fake Facebook Accounts On Her Name!

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Actress Uche Jombo Cries Over The Many Fake Facebook Accounts On Her Name!

Her note;;;;;
Morning Ujlovers. ...Please this is not something I'm happy about but you have got to stop sending me messages about someone taking your money with my profile and name on Facebook. ..its not something I can control and I have done my best to warn people before now (it's amazing how they find my real page after the fact) these are some of the fake profiles but my real page is in pix no 2 with the verified mark ,that's the best I can do because two new profiles are opened for every one profile I get Facebook to close so I'm officially OVER it.just in case you are like some people on the comment section and need more verification this my only Facebook page (since 2009)is right there on my official website with my other social media pages www.uchejombotv.com ....i am finally done with ALL the Facebook fake account stories please no more mails or messages on them.if "they" get you....you are on your own...i don't wish to hear about it....really how can any celebrity/star actor/producer/Director announce (a)give away on Facebook not through their official website for fans? And ask fans to pay money to receive the giveaway....(you sef check the story...its as fake as the account posting it)‪#‎enoughSaid‬ thank you and have a great day







No comments:

Post a Comment