-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: "I Hope You Rot"- Supermodel Janice Dickinson Reveals How Bill Cosby Drugged &Raped Her!

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

"I Hope You Rot"- Supermodel Janice Dickinson Reveals How Bill Cosby Drugged &Raped Her!


There have been several allegations of rape involving Bill Cosby who is now 77. But the latest one by 59 year old Super model Janice Dickinson is unsettling... In a haunting new interview on Entertainment Tonight, Dickinson reveals that Cosby invited her to dinner to discuss a role on The Cosby Show, offering her a glass of wine and a pill she thought was for her menstrual cramps.That was the last thing she remembered.

"The next morning I woke up, and I wasn't wearing my pajamas, and I remember before I passed out that I had been sexually assaulted by this man,"
"... Before I woke up in the morning, the last thing I remember was Bill Cosby in a patchwork robe, dropping his robe and getting on top of me. And I remember a lot of pain. The next morning I remember waking up with my pajamas off and there was semen in between my legs." The supermodel claims the incident occurred in Lake Tahoe, California in 1982. On why she is coming forward now,she said

"I'm doing this because it's the right thing to do, and it happened to me, and this is the true story," . "I believe all the other women." Dickinson says that keeping the alleged sexual assault a secret for 32 years drove her to a life of hurting herself.


"Stuffing feelings of rape and my unresolved issued with this incident has drove me into a life of trying to hurt myself because I didn't have counsel and I was afraid,. "I was afraid of the consequences. I was afraid of being labeled a whore or a slut and trying to sleep my way to the top of a career that never took place." As for what she would say to Cosby if she saw him, she said

'How dare you,' she says.'Go f*ck yourself. How dare you take advantage of me. And I hope you rot.'

No comments:

Post a Comment