-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: This Surprise Proposal Would Make You Shed A Tear.

Monday, January 26, 2015

This Surprise Proposal Would Make You Shed A Tear.


I was almost in tears after reading the love story and proposal of this lady, they met at friends hang-out less than a year and they are ready to walk the aisle.. saw it on SDK but just have to share it here.
Her names are  Iyeomon Okhueleigbe, Read her story below;

We met on 30th May 2014, after a mutual friend invited us for a hangout. It was a group of five - three ladies and two guys. It was nothing serious; small chats over drinks and chops, at the end of the day he asked for my contact, which I was reluctant but eventually gave him, with the clause “I would delete you”. Anyways, I forgot to delete…..lol and the chit chat increased daily, we went from “Hi, how are you” unto more interesting discussions. He asked me out on our first date in June, it was amazing and after that day it’s been a sweet tale of friendship, strong communication and happiness.


Few months into dating, he started all the “You are my wife, I will marry you” talks…lol. He planned a vacation for us and we had an amazing time in Dubai for the Christmas celebrations.


Now fast-forward to today the 25th January 2015 my birthday, we had travelled to Abuja on the 24th to meet with my pastors as regards our intention to commence marriage-counseling classes and to discuss with my parents about organising proper family introduction for both families (mine and his). Everything was a success and we were due to return to Lagos for a solo birthday celebration I thought.


As early as 5am, on my birthday morning I woke up and saw a gift wrapped on my bed, I quickly unwrapped it and lo it was an iPhone 6 Gold 64GB!...hihihi. I was WOWed, over happiness wanted to finish me, he had arranged with my kid bro to drop off the gift in my room before I woke up. Few hours later a call came from a cake delivery company and it was soooo beautiful - red velvet and chocolate flavoured cake. Bae had all this planned out before the day.


We finished from church and headed straight to catch the return flight due for 1400 hours, and I still had no single clue, we landed MM2 Lagos and bae said don’t you want to touchup your makeup? I entered the rest room, touched up, met bae up and then we moved on to clear our baggage.


As we approached the security exit, I was still clueless I wasn’t even looking up until bae called my attention and I looked up and I freaked out!!!!! The pics would tell the shock…. I didn’t know when I just started running and he caught me, there was this hot feeling in my left chest side that was burning like fire…lol; I guess that should be what is called the fire of love. Then, he went on his kneels and popped the question and of course…….yours truly – an EMPHATIC YES!




























Dubai








No comments:

Post a Comment