-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: Get-In-Here-Ladies:HE IS NOT PERFECT!! (Must Read)

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Get-In-Here-Ladies:HE IS NOT PERFECT!! (Must Read)

Saw this amazing article on MPN and it was sent in by one of her reader..its a must read...

Hi guys, I wanna share a topic I hear lots of girls say when am in public places which is "My Boyfriend is perfect"...lol, No honey, He's not! In life, we cn't have it all or rather we cn't have a perfect man. For example: you ask a girl, what she needs in man or her ideal man, and this is what you hear *throat clears*
1. He must be handsome
2. He must be rich
3. He must be God fearing
4. He must be tall
5. He must be smart
6. He must know how to cook
7. He must be good in bed
8. He must have a very good job eg oil company
9. He must have a big house on d island
10.He must be Honest

11. He must be intelligent
12. He must be caring
13.He must be a good listener
14. He must be faithful
15. He must be confident.
15. He must be Romantic.
And so much more,in my entire life, I have never seen a man with all this characteristics....


Lemme make an illustrations : Handsome + Rich + Good cook + Caring +Faithful+ God Fearing + Good Manners = Impossible. My darling ladies believe me or not this is not possible, the exceptions are very few that is 1% out of the remaining 100%....something will be missing in my equations, to be honest we cn't have them 10/10.
It's either he is Rich and Ugly with Good manners
Or
He is Rich, Handsome and very Proud
Or
He has everything but he is not God fearing
Or
He has Everything but he is a woman beater.
In Everything we do we should learn to seek Good first ( Matt 6:33).
Am not trying to say there are no good men, we have a lot but what am trying to say is that you cn't find all you want in a man and vise-versa.
The Basic requirement I think a woman should look for in a man should be
1. A God Fearing Man: This is the most important requirement any woman can ask for, there is nothing like a man who fears God.... When I say a God fearing Man, I mean it and not the one who just wears his DOLCE & GABBAN A suits and sit in church and comes back home to beat you for not cooking for him. A God fearing man is a man who fears God, who appreciates you, who tells you how much he loves you ,Who will do everything within his power to make you happy, the one who will always take you to God when ever you turn ur back from him. That is a God fearing man.

2. Pls ladies, I wanna correct something, if ur man is the type that whenever he beats you or gets in a fight with you and instead of apologizing he prefer to buy gifts that is not genuine, he is only doing that to shut ur mouth up... I tell my friends that "it's better for me to drive in my Camry pencil light happily than to drive in my Range Rover with a black eye". I will want to marry a comfortable man that will give me peace than to marry the one who will always brag and beat me join.. Ladies pls and pls choose wisely.


3. A COMFORTABLE MAN: My dear sisters, who doesn't want a rich man, if I tell you I dn't want a rich man, I will be lying from d pit of hell... But I think it's better if u marry someone comfortable, if you see the one who is already rich then it's your luck, but if you are dating someone is Smart, Ambitious and is doing well for himself then I feel there is no biggy because he will go higher...

Some ladies are not married today because they are waiting for Dangote's son, Adenuga's nephew or Otedola's brother....my dear all these men also started from somewhere and if am correct they were not this rich when they met their wives....there is nothing wrong with a man who is comfortable so that when you are married to him 2maro and one very funny relation of his comes to say rubbish, you can stand and tell that person the story of his life.

Then again we should also know the source of our boo's, boyfriends, husband's Money because these days people are doing so many things to get money, when they ask you, you will say he is doing business not knowing he might be dealing in drugs, he might be doing YAHOO (419) or he is a ritualist, Abeg ooo, always ask...

This are the basics and other things can fall into this requirements above.. My Lovers ( ladies) if You are looking for an Ideal man, this 3 requirements should be the first before you start asking for a tall man, pointed noise, 600 packs etc.. Please choose your men wisely and make sure you talk to God concerning any decision you make.
Any Relationship that makes you cry, pls my love quietly come out of it because some girls think it will be better in marriage ahhha, my sister Na Lie, it will be worst...leave him and his money, if that's what you are there for , the Lord that opened that door will definitely open another one...(Let it go - T.D jakes)
So to all my Cinderellas who say their Prince Charming is perfect I laugh in Chinese because there is nothing like a perfect man, we can say we have good boyfriends or good husbands, we can make them to be better men through the help of God.



Love: C.E.O

No comments:

Post a Comment