-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: Yah! BEAUTY OF THE WEEK With Quincy Amah.

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Yah! BEAUTY OF THE WEEK With Quincy Amah.

I'm so sorry for not following up with Face Of the week, like really really sorry. you guys know I work right? the blog is just to show my skills as it doesn't pay me yet so it's my free time I post things Up here while I give my full attention to my Job that "Pays" me LoL, soughting out your emails for Face Of The Week most times usually kill my time but I promise to change now...so you can re-send your details and you will be featured. .. This week's Face of the week is my childhood and bosom friend Queen, trust me she's a beauty to behold and a queen indeed. continue to read about her and also see her cute pictures. 
Am Miss Amah queenette favour nick name quincy, Am an Nce graduate of Tasce studied English literature. I love meeting people, reading , dancing. Am a writer with inspiration from within *black-writer* ,a dramatist you would love to meet. Am also a feminist. I could say what makes me unique are my smiles, gap tooth, and also am an optimist . check out some of my pics...I hope you'll love them. 











3 comments:

  1. Her gap tooth is everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a beauty! So much beauty and pretty! Quincy you got it dear! Smiles!

    ReplyDelete