-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: I Have A Huge Crush On Pastor Chris Okotie- Divorced Nollywood Actress Reveals..

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

I Have A Huge Crush On Pastor Chris Okotie- Divorced Nollywood Actress Reveals..


Sapphire Adaobi obi has revealed that she's seriously crushing on Pastor Okotie, who coincidentally, is also divorced. She made the revelation recently during an interview.
When asked if she's ready to give marriage another chance, the single mom said:

"I will prefer to marry a pastor. Pastors are my crush and I'm currently crushing on Chris Okotie. In a world full of chaos and discontentment, being in the arms of one who loves God and prophesies, will be more than soothing." . . When asked whether she thinks pastors are romantic or are good in bed than the regular guy, she said: "Chai, it depends on how you see it. Well that's suspense for me. I mustn’t tell you if I have had a pastor as a lover.".

No comments:

Post a Comment