-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: So Here We Are In 2016....

Monday, January 04, 2016

So Here We Are In 2016....


Happy new year darling, May this year 2016 be bright and sparkling for you all through, Amen!
I sincerely apologise for my absence here since 2weeks now (I Bet Most Of You Didn't Notice) due to some very personal issues i wouldn't want to discuss now...well, I'm back and better. so...how did you spend the xmas and new year? Mine was superb, I've never been happier! Just when I gave up searching for happiness, Happiness found me! would tell you more very soon.

So, about this blog (http://debbyscornernigeria.blogspot.com.ng) the response i get in few months time would determine its stay (That's part of my new year Resolution). I want to know the people I am reaching out to and if I'm not reaching out to anyone, I would have to stop posting up here as I intend staying off social media (I don't want to do anything that won't be of encouragement or profit to me this year.) so please, If you are a DCN reader, Your comments here would mean a lot to me at least i can have a good reason to still be here.




I will bring you pictures from my Christmas and new year celebration probably is my next post (That's if you're interested in seeing them). cheers..

No comments:

Post a Comment