-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: Bereaved Mother Reveals How Some Cruel Soldiers Stomped Her 20 Months Old Baby To Death (photo)

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Bereaved Mother Reveals How Some Cruel Soldiers Stomped Her 20 Months Old Baby To Death (photo)

Soldiers from the 4th Brigade, Benin, Edo State attached to Presco Oil Plc, Ovre-Eku, in Ethiope East Local Government Area, Delta State have been accused of stomping a 20 month old baby to death during an early morning raid at Eku community.

Recounting her ordeal to Niger Delta Voice, mother of the baby, Mrs. Maureen Atori, explained that she was in bed with her husband, Mr. Collins Atori when the door to their apartment was smashed open by a team of angry looking soldiers and policemen who tried to forcefully take her husband away.

According to her: “As they (soldiers and policemen) were beating my husband and dragging him on the ground, I and my second son were pleading with them to tamper justice with mercy and leave him alone. It was during the commotion that one of the soldiers stomped on my baby, David.” Continuing, Mrs. Atori, who also suffered injury on her leg, said:

“Though it did not occur to me that the impact on my baby was that serious as I was more concerned about the whereabouts of my husband, until he (David) started acting strange and later died as he was being rushed to the hospital.”

No comments:

Post a Comment