-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: BBA: I slept with men to feed my family- Beverly

Thursday, July 25, 2013

BBA: I slept with men to feed my family- Beverly


Its Obvious Beverly Osu see nothing wrong in letting the whole world know her secrets, she had earlier said in the course of the show that she aborted a 4month baby, drinks, smokes, clubs and party! she also claims she dated rapper 2Shotz which is one of her regret!
the model who recently got into a deep "romance" with South African rep Angelo, told him that there was a point in her life that she had to sleep with men for money to keep her family going when her mother was deported from the US.
"I’ve done all sorts. I’ve slept with men for money when I had to take care of my family".
   hmmmm i think this babe is digging too far!

1 comment:

  1. IM NT SUPRISED AT ADA SHES A VERY OPEN PERSON SHE DOSNT KNW HW TO KIP TINS TO HERSELF BUT I FINK SHES GOIN TOO FAR BUT ITS HER LYF, SO PEEPS MIND YA BUISNESS ND STOP BAD MOUTHING

    ReplyDelete