-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: HAPPY NEW MONTH FRIENDS!

Thursday, August 01, 2013

HAPPY NEW MONTH FRIENDS!

I woke this morning with the mind set of possibilies, i had this huge smile on my face, for the first time, i communicated with God my father alone for close to 30minutes in the morning! i got dressed and left the house, A call came in and it was the love of my life, the only person  that believes so much in me, that one person who's  prayers keeps me going,
 my mum! she started pouring out blessings on me that was when  it came to my memory that its a new month! i totally forgot! when she ended the call, i started soliloquizing, no wonder i woke up this morning felling i can move the mountain! thank God i spent much time with my heavenly father! immidiately, i had this huge smile of accomplishment on my face, the felling that this month would be great for me and everyone out  there that believes in themselves.
Here's just a quick one, you can have everything you want in life if you can help enough people to get what they want! Ninety- nine percent of the failures in life comes from people who have the habit of making excuses and procastinating! stop the excuses and procastinations and begin to Impact more lives today, i have started mine, its left for you to choose to make a difference.
Enough of the  prayers and good wishes, they won't make much impact in your life except you get up and be responsible! take up challenges, break boundaries, yeah most people may laugh when you just started but its left for you  to keep holding on, to never give up, to continue pushing hard, to never give up on your goal until its achieved! the month of August is just like every other past month,  there's no magic behind it, its left for you to make the magic your self, make it special and  and a memorable! I have choosen to keep the ills in our society aside and look into the future with possibility, though i may not be there yet but  i will get there some day, see you at the top. HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment