-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: I Will Leave The Earth As A Never Married Woman- Oprah Winfrey

Friday, September 27, 2013

I Will Leave The Earth As A Never Married Woman- Oprah Winfrey


59 year old Oprah Winfrey, an Actress, billionaire Talk show legend and an entrepreneur who has been in a relationship with 62 year old Stedman Graham, for almost 3 decades! yes, 27 years to be precise says she will never get married until she leaves the earth.  see her confession below;

Oprah Winfrey was asked if she would leave earth as a “never-married” woman, she made her feelings very clear. “Yes,” she told Access Hollywood. “Yeah, I think that’s my final answer.”
“I think that it’s interesting that you would ask it because I thought about it again at Tina Turner’s wedding. Because Tina was like, ‘Oprah, you need to do this. You need to do it.’ I was just thinking, ‘Well, OK, would things really be different?’ And no, I don’t think so. If you ever interviewed him (Stedman), he would tell you that had we married, we would not be together today, because he’s a traditional man and this is a very untraditional relationship.”
her reason for this decision is that she couldn’t be a wife because the word holds responsibilities she doesn’t feel capable of handling.

No comments:

Post a Comment