-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: Kemi Olunloyo To Permanently Close Her Fan Page After She Got Different Methods To Commit Suicide.

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Kemi Olunloyo To Permanently Close Her Fan Page After She Got Different Methods To Commit Suicide.



The gist is, Controversial Kemi Olunloyo the daughter of former governor of Oyo State that always says crazy things on the Internet, yesterday Wednesday 18th sept wrote on her Facebook Fan page that; "FUCK president Jonathan.If he wins in 2015, I'm committing suicide "
well as crazy as she can be, she expected to hear sweet talks from her fans but instead, she was told on different ways to commit suicide and achieve a faster results. Otapiapia, Rat poison of 40naira, jump in front of a BRT on speed etc LAMO... 

 her reply to them;
"115 Nigerians wished me SUICIDE! It was a shock that our ppl play with such a thing when I cracked a joke that I will commit suicide if Jonathan wins 2015. Not only did they not look at the bigger pic that he will win b4 I kill myself, they all had different ways for me to do it and wished it so bad.
Say no to suicide. It is not a joke.
#RIP to all we lost in the struggle.
My fan page is now closed PERMANENTLY"


No comments:

Post a Comment