-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: Linda Ikeji Talks Marriage As She Clocks 33.

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Linda Ikeji Talks Marriage As She Clocks 33.


ok, you all know today is blogger Linda Ikeji's birthday, she took to her blog to Analise her achievements and express the joy she feels as she adds another year. Linda said she's accomplished but still waiting for her husband who she said he is on his way. funny linda, she even knows she's not acomplished yet without a husband.......lolzz see here words;




Yay, it's my birthday today...and I feel so blessed! It's been an incredible journey for me and I love where my life's journey has brought me. I have a great family, great friends, a job I love, LIBers who have my back, money in the bank and a future so bright, I gotta wear shades. Haha. What more can a girl ask for? OK, a husband, but that will come in God's time...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment