-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: Video: Pa Kasumu In Critical Condition, Needs N12Million For Treatments.

Friday, October 11, 2013

Video: Pa Kasumu In Critical Condition, Needs N12Million For Treatments.


Popular Nollywood Actor, Pa Kasuma Is in a very critical condition, he's suffering from Hear related disease and Liver. according to him, he has been down with the ailment and constantly visiting the hospital since 2009 but this time, they need 12million naira to carry out the proper treatment on him.
In an interview with Goldmyne Tv, he said; " Ever since this started, non of my colleagues have showed up. only my self, my son, my sister, just my family"
please let's join hand restore hope to him, nothing is too small.  make your donations to;

ACC NAME; OLUKAYODE OLUGBENGA ODUMOSU.
 ACC NUM; 0036059543
BANK; DAIMOND BANK.
 you can contact him through; 08033535159.

SEE VIDEO HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment