-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: “I’m Still Hoping It Is Not True” – Kefee’s Ex-husband, Alec Godwin Reacts To Her Death.

Monday, June 16, 2014

“I’m Still Hoping It Is Not True” – Kefee’s Ex-husband, Alec Godwin Reacts To Her Death.


Kefee’s ex-husband, Alec Godwin has reacted to her death. Speaking with Net, the music producer said, I'm still hoping it’s not true.’ Recounting his past works and relationship with her, he said, 
“It was a pleasure working with her. It was all so natural. I won’t say I discovered her. I’ll rather say we discovered ourselves because she inspired me to set up my record label ‘Alec’s Music. ‘I believed so much in her even after we parted. She was a talented vocalist”

Alec and Kefee met in 1999 at a local church in Warri, and years later, Alec signed Kefee to his record label, which housed other acts like his sister, Estee and Edo-born singer, Rhymzo. The couple ended their three years marriage in 2008 after a protracted marital problem.

Kefee passed away on Thursday, June 12, 2014 after 15 days in coma

No comments:

Post a Comment