-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: Man Declared Wanted By EFCC For Eloping With N45million Responds To Allegations.

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Man Declared Wanted By EFCC For Eloping With N45million Responds To Allegations.


Remember the story about Jerry Ogbonna Obike Phillip who was alleged to have eloped with N45million credited into his account in error?Remember that EFCC declared him wanted.

This is an interesting email which contained his response that was sent to SDK......



''Ha Stella,
Let people fear God o,I know Jerry Ogbonna personally and I know this issue.
When I saw it on your blog day before yesterday, I contacted him and he made me realize the issue. I know what happened.
They are lying on him.They EFCC knows his house....
That pic on your blog was taken over 10years ago
He is way older now and The issue has been on since 2012...

See attached


















No comments:

Post a Comment