-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: Happy Birthday To Me.

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Happy Birthday To Me.

Exactly 26 years ago, I came into this would through the best woman any body could ask for as a mother. I thank God for my family, they are my most treasured asset. their support, love and encouragement keeps me going, even though I have not achieve as much as i wanted to at my age, I still have people who believe in me, encouraging me to work towards perfection. 
Last year on my 25th birthday, I made a silent wish that by my next birthday, I would be in my own home as a married woman. I thank God that today, I'm not just a married woman, I'm a happy and fulfilled woman! God gave me the best gift in a husband and I will forever be grateful to Him. 
On this day, I have also made a silent wish to God and I know and believe that I will live to testify here by my next birthday. Amen. 
There's no turn up this year and that is for a personal good reason. please take a few minute to say a prayer for me. thank you all for keeping this blog going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment