-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: Dear Diary, With Tears I Write: RIP Christopher .E. Aisinamen!

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Dear Diary, With Tears I Write: RIP Christopher .E. Aisinamen!

RIP Kris. 

This is so unbelievable! 
I keep waiting to hear it's one of your jokes kris,
It's so heart breaking to know that you only got to trend at your death! Something you worked so hard for! 
Get up Kris, see your pictures everywhere... Just get up and dance and tell them all that you're alive! Can you do that please...
 I know we were not the best of friends as we fought most times over everything but I still have the best memory of you! 
I remember your last text after seeing my wedding pictures wishing me well in life.. 
I still remember how you'll drag & use my makeup more than me,
I still remember how you'll Slim fit my jeans to your size... I remember how you were teaching me how to dance salsa! 
I remember them all Kris... I might not have been in the picture but I smiled and followed you up secretly from a distance in every progress you made! 
You worked so hard to have left when you're just getting to the spot light! You somehow found your way out of Every situation Kris, why didn't you find your way out of this! Why? It's been difficult for me to say Rest in peace.... I'll rather say Return If Possible!

Image may contain: 1 person, text

No comments:

Post a Comment