-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: D'Banj Was Squeezing My Boobs, Begging Me To Follow Him!- AfroCandy

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

D'Banj Was Squeezing My Boobs, Begging Me To Follow Him!- AfroCandy

heyy heyy. this is the most funniest dream i've ever heard! D'banj begging Afrocandy? i bet that would never happen. Afrocandy has just let us know that she has her eyes on the Eja Nla. sure he is every girls dream but i don't think Afrocandy is D'banj's type..lolss. see what madam dreamer said below;

"HollyCrap! Just had a dream frolicking with Dbanji he was squeezing my boobs showed me his big banana & was begging me to follow him......."" 
"Bad tin was he was dragging me but one other guy I cant really place his face was standing in the door blocking him then I woke"
@AfroCandy: I got to get my punanny some massive Big Banana 'Eja Nla' to cure my Konji matter asap.....Oya start sending Ur applications lets get freaky"

No comments:

Post a Comment