-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: I Have A Five Year Old Son!- Wande Coal Reveals.

Friday, January 31, 2014

I Have A Five Year Old Son!- Wande Coal Reveals.

Former Mavin records artiste, Wande Coal has revealed that he has a five year old son with his then girlfriend back in 2008.  The Globacom Ambassador, revealed this in a recent interview with E24-7 MAGAZINE.  According to the singer, he wasn't keeping it as top secret as he was proud of the boy, but he just decided to keep that aspect of his life private. only close friends and family members were aware prior to the interview.
 He Said:
''Nobody is going to surprise me anymore. Let me then announce to the whole world that I already have a five-year old son. I had the boy since 2008 before I released my debut album,‘Mushin 2 Mo’Hits’. I have been keeping it secret ever since then but think it’s high time people should know.''

No comments:

Post a Comment