-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: Again! Nigerian Transgender Ms Sahhara Throws Shade At Nigeria.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Again! Nigerian Transgender Ms Sahhara Throws Shade At Nigeria.

After her blabbing about the Anti- gay bill, Ms Sahhara has once again made a joke of our country Nigeria, incase you don't know her, she is Nigerian Transgender who use to be a boy and now she is a girl, thatz all i can say about her. always known for seeking attention by creating controversies, yesterday "she" wrote on her Facebook page that she's planning to contest in more beauty pageants next year and was wondering what country to represent.  continue..

Question: I'm flirting with the idea of competing in more beauty pageants next year. I find them quite fun. Which Country should I represent? UK or Nigeria? If I represent Nigeria, below will be my national costume! Hahahaha - feeling excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment