-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: My Dairy- These Past Weeks Has Been Terrible!

Thursday, March 13, 2014

My Dairy- These Past Weeks Has Been Terrible!

Dear Dairy, this past weeks have been hell on earth for me! when i escaped being kidnapped i thought that was the end of all my troubles but i was wrong! as i received treatment daily on the injury i incurred during the sad incident, my long gone ulcer came back in full force there by taking me back to the hospital bed with loads of drugs to live on. as if that wasn't enough, i caught Whitlow on my right hand! i must say this was the hight of all the troubles i faced. early last week till now, i have not been able to use my right hand properly, every experienced the pain of Whitlow? i wouldn't even wish that for my worst enemy! there was nothing i didn't do. as usual different people came up with different ways to cure it and i tried all the means that was given to me. from soaking my hand in fuel for hours to hydrolic when that wasn't working, i was told to use lime, dettol, bleach, acid and those didn't stop it too! the last two means which i did was to put my hand in shit or inside my pee-pee! on a normal day i wouldn't try to consider these as an option but i had to due to the hammering pain which made me not to sleep during the day and night! yes dear i was told to use my shit as in Igbe, Nsi on that spot, wondering if i did? i had to because the pains i was feeling was sucking me up, i just wanted something that will end it fast! after inserting my hand in my own shit with no possible result i was then told to try the last option which was to insert the hand into my self! i mean into my private.....though the pain subsided after doing this constantly but the Whitlow didn't go fully! i got angry and went to the hospital for any possible treatment! getting to Lagoon Hospital Idejo Adeola- Odeku, the huge crowd i saw made me to cry more! mean while, i was not keeping my hands the normal way again, i was carrying my hand on my head! i didn't care if people we watching and i was crying like a baby. one of the nurses felt my pains and said i should just take a pain relive injection while i wait to see a doctor. on a normal day, i fear injections alot but with the pains i was feeling from the whit-low, i didn't even feel the pain of the niddle when i took the injection! it finally got to my turn to see the doctor, the lady doctor was not helping issues as she was just pressing the spot as if she can bear the pains and recommended just ampiclus, pain killer and vitamin c for me! i took the drugs from their pharmacy and left, after constantly taking the drugs for 2 days with no result, i had to go to another Pharmacy where i was placed on Kipocin Capsules, Cipocil, Medmoral, Tramadol, Lofnac 100 and vitamin C. i had to take my time to write this out because i might be helping someone, not that i wish you a whit-low but i don't want you to go through the ugly process i went through. these drugs have been drying it up and killing the pains, even though its not totally gone but i have been able to sleep at night and use my hand to do some things now. these are the reasons why i have not been able to update this blog for some time now and i must apologise to my readers for that.
                                                        The drying up hand as at today.
NP: this writ up was not edited, i just wrote from my head without reading through so if there are some miss-spellings or other mistakes, i stand to be corrected. i have never been a good writer but i wish to be one someday, just take my writings the way you see it for now... thanks to all those that checked on me, and i am deeply sorry if i missed your call. I am very happy to be back here and i miss you all. cheers

1 comment:

  1. awww, my pretty debbi! i still love you even if you got no hand.

    ReplyDelete