-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: Height Of Wickedness:Aunty Almost Killed Her 10-Year-Old Niece For Bed-Wetting!

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Height Of Wickedness:Aunty Almost Killed Her 10-Year-Old Niece For Bed-Wetting!

A TWENTY-SEVEN-YEAR-OLD woman has been arrested by the Lagos State Police Command for beating her 10-year -old niece to a state of coma. The suspect, Joy Amodu, who is currently being detained at the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID) Panti, Lagos was arrested by a Non-Governmental –Organization (NG0) named Hands that Care at FESTAC Town and handed over to the Police.

The suspect who was paraded yesterday at the State Police Command headquarters by the Spokesperson of the Command, Ngozi Braide, said that it was the devil that tempted her to commit the dastardly act.
“I am very sorry for my action. I must say the truth; the devil masterminded the whole thing. I did not envisage what happened.”
“She urinated on my bed the first time and I warned her to stop bed wetting because she is too big to do such. Her father who is my uncle left her under my care, so I needed to correct her. She urinated on my bed again, I needed to teach her a lesson, and so I used a big stick and started hitting her. She lost consciousness after I hit her, it was at that point that my eyes opened and I quickly rushed her to a hospital in Ajah, Lagos.”
“I was shivering because she was rejected at the Hospital so I rushed her to Military Clinic at Bonny Camp and she was also rejected. It was then I took her to the Military Hospital at Onikan where she was received and revived. I am happy that she is getting better now because she was released to me by her father when I told him about the strange sickness that befell me and that I was lonely and needed a companion.”

“Why I am crying is that when I was rushed to our village, Idah in Kogi State, it was her father who catered for me because I am an orphan and a single lady. I am very sorry and I know that God would forgive me for paying my uncle with ingratitude. I am also begging the little girl, Foziya Danjuma and the Police to forgive me. If I am allowed to go, I will take good care of her,” she pleaded.
The Police Spokesperson, Braide said the suspect was arrested immediately the NGO hinted the Police.
Braide who described the act as “the height of wickedness” said the Police has concluded their investigation into the matter and would soon charge the matter to Court.
She said the girl, who is a minor, would be under the care of the NGO till the case is over.
The Coordinator of Hands That Care, Jacinta Nworie said her group would take care of the victim and her hospital bill and would follow up the case in court.

No comments:

Post a Comment