-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: Photos: The Wedding I Attended Looking Like A Bag Of Money...*Winks*

Monday, May 26, 2014

Photos: The Wedding I Attended Looking Like A Bag Of Money...*Winks*

oh dear, pretty shy about this.. so I attended a friend/ colleagues wedding during the weekend and after using my pics on BBM most people said i must put it up on my blog....so here you go, the pics of my look to the wedding. outfit designed by pretty Olivia, the much talked about beads by  Hysha Enitan and makeup by me. I love to look like a madam, i don't like saying the names of the designers i wear but trust me everything i wore costed a fortune! yeah its my money and i work so hard for it so i got to spend it! lolss... you know i love to pose for cameras...see loads of pics below; and more still coming..*Bigsmile*









                     This is my Favorite pics!







                  The Couple matching out after church service...


                                         




                                             Congratulations Tee...





                               


                                          spot my million dollar Wrist watch?....


From Left: My humble self, Favour Ojua, Louise, Goodness Ojua, The couple, Domna Fantue and Mr and Mrs Ojau.



 * will bring you more pics of the colourful event if approved by the couple* ok bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment