-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: Maheeda Turns Pastor, Preaches Forgiveness.

Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Maheeda Turns Pastor, Preaches Forgiveness.


Maheeda whom you know for her raunchy photos may have turned a new leave, despite always posting up her nude pics most people will agree with me that once in a while, she airs her mind on serious issues and this morning, she preached about forgiveness...she will make a good pastor. read below;
I forgive my father for leaving me and not coming back for 32 years now.... I still love him....... It's ok, we all make selfish choices...."
Forgiveness is one of the best things Life tot me, I first learnt to forgive me, now it's going to others .... Have you forgiven yourself?"

Thank God I was an orphan , with no one to stop me from living my life and making my ownmistakes and learning from experience ��"
I forgive everyday...... Why everyday? Because I receive hateful comments almost everyday.... And people are not perfect!"

I regret nothing in my past!!!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment