-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: Happay Birthday To Me...

Monday, October 26, 2015

Happay Birthday To Me...

So yesterday 25th October was my birthday and I celebrated it in the presence of my father in heaven...yes! In  Church. It was my 25th birthday so I wanted to give God HIS full Glory for keeping and bringing me this far and thank God it was a huge success as so many people came from far and near just to celebrate with me and I'm very sure even God in heaven was happy with me. 
I was not able to blog yesterday because i was supper busy...I wonder how my wedding will be like Because with the crowd I saw yesterday? it will be massive! Thanks to all that called, text and took out their time to congratulate me, I really appreciate. would bring you official photos from the celebration soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment