-equiv=’refresh’/> It's Debby's Corner Nigeria..: My Wish Is To Get An Amazing Guy And Have Regular Sex- Linda Ikeji Reveals As She Clocks 36!

Monday, September 19, 2016

My Wish Is To Get An Amazing Guy And Have Regular Sex- Linda Ikeji Reveals As She Clocks 36!


This Is The Realest Video I've Seen In A Long Time;

I have not seen someone come out open with their personal life as much as Linda Ikeji does, mehnn, as much as I try to, I still wouldn't. wow! she just's keeps wowing me. 
The number 1 Nigerian blogger just released a heartfelt 15minuest video to mark her 36th birthday where she talked about her life struggles so far and how far God has brought her. 
she also encouraged people like me not to give up on our dreams and keep pushing! the most interesting part for me was when she said she is ready to get married now...., have kids and have regular sex! yes, that's Linda for you, so real, the realest Nigerian I Know! 
 we pray God grants her requests soonest..Amen
see video below;

No comments:

Post a Comment